Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Cutest" book ever!

Yesterday while running some errands I found the best book ever. Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More! I Just learned to crochet last spring, and have not done a lot of it but because of this book I plan to do so much more.

The little "dolls" are so great, can somebody say Fez Monkey... how much do I need one of those. Aside from the monkey, there are so many great projects like: the devil, nosferatu, a cleric, amazon woman, the corporate zombie, grim reaper, day of the dead gal and fellow, and many more!

The best part about the patterns is that they all have the same basic body shape, so as soon as I master that I can make up as many characters as I want... FUN!

The other day while browsing on crafster I came upon the greatest little bit of crocheted people a lot like the ones I hope to make a mess of. If you are a fan of the show Firefly you have to check these little guys out! Happy crocheting.

0 comments: