Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Illustrations

So if you also read my actualT blog you know that one of my goals for 2010 is to create an illustration every week, for a total of 52 illustrations in 2010.

here is what I have come up with for my first month.

Week One


I was inspired by an image a friend of my posted on Face book. This one was a lot of fun. I love to draw in black and white.

Week two


This was done in pen and Gouache a type of water color paint. This was going to be a Christmas present for my sister (who's son is named Jack) but I did not have a chance to get it done for Christmas. I forgot how much I love to paint with gouache.

Week three


For the most part I am going to keep my illustration hand drawn, but I spent all my free time this week working on some illustrations for Actual Industries which I did in Adobe Illustrator.

Three is all I got so far. Stay tuned I will upload a new one each week all year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the first one... Kind of a Edgar Allen Poe-ish.

The Bon said...

i was going to do one a day but then ended up doing another photo 365. I am super behind in uploading though because I don't have a connection from my laptop here at my mom's

T is said...

I figure that one a week, I can actually do, if I tried to do one a week I have a feeling I would give up.

Annie said...

Very cool stuff, T! Can't wait to see what else you come up with...