Sunday, May 18, 2008

Multi-Pocket Apron Pattern

Here it is, my first pattern for everyone to enjoy. I got the idea for this apron from my friend JoAnn. She bought an apron sort of like this one on Etsy. After using it for a while it started to come apart, and she gave it to me to fix. I really liked the design, and started to think...I could make this, and mine would be better, thus the multi-pocket apron was born.

As this is my first attempt at writing my own pattern I need all my loyal readers to give me input. Anyone who can take a second to read over the pattern and see if it makes sense, would be great. All comments or suggestions will be gladly accepted. And if anyone is feeling ambitious and wants to make one and give me the ultimate feedback, that would be even better.

Also blogger does not allow you to upload PDFs so I used a different site to embed my PDF, let me know if there is any problems viewing or printing the pattern. ENJOY!

Read this doc on Scribd: apron Pattern

2 comments:

Rebel said...

Very cool.

foote said...

Hey T! I am totally going to make this! i'll let you know how I do- your instructions look great though.